Job Ref: DJJM1156
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager (Web Chat)
Job Location: Midlands
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bens
Reporting to the Customer Service Director, this role is within a highly regarded organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in a cultural transformation and service delivery across the business.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To ensure first-class customer experience in all interactions
• Performance management of both team managers and team members, including driving a coaching culture and planning training programmes
• Driving engagement and loyalty of employees, through development of reward schemes and recognition
• To consistently review people and process to deliver operational efficiencies and customer excellence
• To lead a team of web chat consultants
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships will all internal / external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital solutions, looking at customer journey and processes to bring in efficiencies across the contact centre as well as coaching and developing staff through process and cultural change. Must have a very hands on attitude, understand customer needs and be able to evidence first-hand experience of developing & delivering customer engagement programmes. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing process efficiencies, lean methodology, people, change and making commercial decisions, in conjunction with multiple stakeholder groups, may have an advantage.
|Job Category||Contact Centre Manager|