One-day Service Design and Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass
Ever feel like your organisation is paying lip service to Customer Experience?
Are you investing time, money and resources into improving services, but still not achieving the gains you expected?.
If so, this free Service Design and Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass is ideal for you.
Find out why service design is already helping many organisations to gain a competitive edge and learn practical hands-on skills that you can take back to your own workplace.
Our Masterclass will be run by Amy Scott, a leading customer experience and service design expert.
Join us on 28th March in London and discover:
– The critical components behind designing services around your customers’ needs, motivations, goals and how they want to feel about their encounters with you
– How customer journeys in the contact centre are impacted by the organisational structure of the businesses that deliver them
– Ways to incorporate the voice of the customer in the design process
– The insights personas contribute to great experiences and the chance to create some
– How business behaviours drive customer outcomes
– Practical tips on developing a customer journey map and the opportunity to design your own customer journey
For additional information or to register for this event Click Here