Masterclass: Customer Experience, Journey Mapping & Service Design in the contact centre
Delivering a great customer experience is all about designing interactions from a customers’ point of view to meet or even exceed their expectations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. So how do you do this?
Would you be interested in attending a master class that would help answer the following questions?
– How can I identify the critical components involved in designing our services to better meet our customers needs, motivations and goals?
– Are there any fresh ideas on ways to incorporate the voice of the customer in the design process?
– How does my organisational structure impact on our ability to deliver great customer journeys?
– What role do personas play in contributing to great experiences and can you help me to create some?
– What practical tips can I get on developing customer journey maps and can I get the opportunity to actually design one?
– How can I discover the tools and support that we need to provide a great customer experience?
Date: Thu 24 Jan 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: London (To be announced)
To reserve you place on this Masterclass Click Here