The Future of Employee Engagement in contact centres
SVL Business Solutions, in conjunction with NICE, is hosting an industry event in Glasgow to discuss future of Employee Engagement in Contact Centres.
On Wednesday 22 May Speakers from SVL, NICE, EE and the Student Loans Company will present key trends and practical solutions for Employee Engagement and Workforce Management.
Speakers will cover key topics such as:
– Humanising the Contact Centre.
– ‘How do I do one more thing to help?’- pushing boundaries of current WFM technology for Employee Engagement.
– The future of Employee Engagement.
– 9:30 Arrivals and Tea/Coffee
– 10:00 Welcome/Intro and Employee Engagement overview – Anne Holmes (SVL)
– 10:15 Humanising the Contact Centre – Richard Abdy (SVL)
– 10:35 The Student Loans Company employee engagement journey – Kymm Clarke (SLC)
– 11:15 Break
– 11:35 How do I do one more thing to help?’ – pushing boundaries of current WFM technology for Employee Engagement- Liz Gorman (EE)
– 12:15 The future of Employee Engagement -Ian Chappell (NICE)
– 12:45 Any questions and wrap-up – Anne Holmes/Richard Abdy (SVL)
– 13:00 Networking lunch
This event is free to both Contact Centre and planning professionals and lunch will be provided at the end of morning and the day ends with networking until around 2pm.
To register for this event Click Here
citizenM Glasgow Hotel – 60 Renfrew Street, Glasgow. G2 3BW
SVL Business Solutions is based in East Kilbride for over 50 years, providing Voice Recording Software to the Contact Centre Industry.
For additional information on SVL Business Solutions visit their Website or view their Company Profile