Date(s) - 06/03/2018
The Effective Team Manager – How to Manage, Engage and Develop ‘everyone’ in the team effectively
Leading a team of advisors is probably the most challenging role in the contact centre. This workshop will help your Team Managers to manage their time, make decisions, approach problems proactively and understand their own management style and how to adapt it in order to bring out the best in each and every member of their team.
During the course delegates will:
– Understand how their personality affects their management style and why doing what comes naturally doesn’t work with everyone.
– Discover their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, and how to adapt their behaviour to manage people more effectively.
– Learn how different advisors are motivated and how to engage them according to their personality.
– Learn how to develop advisors in ways that appeal to them.
– Gain an insight into what their boss expects from them and how to give them what they want.
Delegates will return to the contact centre with their own individual personality profile and specific action plans for individuals in their team as part of this course.
To reserve your place on this training event Click Here
Date: 6 March | Location: London (To be advised) | Members: £295 + VAT