Meet with customer service professionals and leaders to share best practice at the largest customer service conference forum in the UK
Our Annual Conference –
– the leading forum for customer service thought leadership and best practice in the UK.
– The event draws hundreds of business leaders and service professionals to learn from examples of global service excellence and share best practice.
– The Conference is followed by the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards (tickets sold separately).
Confirmed speakers include:
– Host for the day: Simon Jack, BBC Business Editor
– Sian Jones, CEO, Xoserve
– Joe Garner, CEO, Nationwide
– Peter Cross, Customer Experience Director, John Lewis & Partners
– Peter Farrer, Chief Operating Officer, Scottish Water
– Lord John Bird MBE, Founder, The Big Issue
– Jean-Marc Dupont, Director EU Customer Service, Amazon
– Rona Ruthen, Director Customer Operations, Monzo Bank
Bringing you The Regulator Panel:
– Anthony Pygram, Director for Conduct and Enforcement, Ofgem
– Dr Claire Forbes, Senior Director of Corporate Communications, Ofwat
– Fiona MacGregor, Chief Executive, Regulator of Social Housing
– David Geale, Director of Retail Banking & Payments Supervision, Financial Conduct Authority
Date: 3rd March 2020
Venue: London Hilton on Park Lane
For additional information on the event or to register Click Here