CCMA Member Visit to Shop Direct: The theme for this best practise visit is: Creating the agile advisor of the future – creating an insight driven empowered contact centre
Shop Direct open their doors and show us how they are using insight to empower their workforce.
They will share with us how they are creating the agent of the future by creating an insight driven empowered contact centre.
There will also be a tour of their contact centre and an opportunity to network with your industry peers to share experiences
During the morning, they will:
– Tell us a little bit about who they are
– Deliver an insightful presentation on how they are using insight to empower advisors
– Share how they are creating agility in the contact centre
– Give us a tour of their contact centre
– Meet with your peers and contact centre leaders to share experiences
About the host
Shop direct are the second largest pureplay online retailer and one of the largest online unsecured credit providers in the UK. With brands that include Littlewoods.com and Very.co.uk.
They offer their customers access to the latest brands and products through an easy and personalised shopping experience – one that our customers can access anytime and anywhere.
Location: Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool L70 1AB
For additional information on this CCMA Member Event or to register Click Here