CCMA Member Visit to Metro Bank
The theme for this best practise visit is: Colleague Engagement – Inspiring Colleagues to Create FANS
Join us for this award-winning member visit to Metro Bank.
During this best practice visit the contact centre leadership team will share with us how they have created a people engagement strategy which enables the contact centre to scale up quickly, whilst nurturing and inspiring colleagues to grow and create FANs
During this interactive morning, the team will share with us…
– How they have built an engaging and transparent on-boarding process, which enables both parties to make informed ‘no surprises’ decisions
– How they have created a colleague journey focused on learning and engagement which continuously identifies new and innovative opportunities to improve
– How they engage and involve colleagues in every aspect of the colleague journey
– The results that they have achieved by this initiative
About the host
– Metro Bank first opened its doors in the summer of 2010.
– Every store is open 7 days a week, from 8am–8pm on weekdays.
– Metro won Gold for the ‘Contact Centre Manager of the Year’ at the UK National Contact Centre Awards in 2018.
Where and when?
Date: Wednesday 24th July 2019
Time: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, HR and Recruitment Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, Learning and Development Managers, Team Managers
To reserve your place on this CCMA Member event Click Here
The CCMA (Call Centre Management Association) is the longest established association representing the contact centre industry in the UK. The membership organisation supports contact centre leaders through providing opportunities to network; to openly share best practice and to increase their skills and knowledge through specialist training. Its aim is to offer timely and impartial advice to its members; to keep contact centre leaders in touch with changes in their industry; to provide credible benchmarking information and to help individuals maintain an awareness of the latest trends and developments.