Creating a Contact Centre Great Team
Great contact centre teams are created by leaders that can understand the behaviours of others. The first step is to consider your own behaviours.
Starting with a highly personalised behavioural profile, this virtual course looks at your behaviours based on The Five Behaviours model taken from the book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. The model explores the behaviours for a high functioning team to trust one another, engage in conflict around ideas, commit to decisions, hold one another accountable and focus on achieving collective results.
As a result, a productive, high functioning team creates an environment where it:
– Feels safe to ask for help and express their opinions
– Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
– Is committed to the end goal
– Holds one another accountable
– Has more fun—and delivers results!
The course provides you with the tools to better understand, internalise and apply the principles of the model and to foster communication that can be used throughout your organisation.
– A computer-adaptive psychological assessment and personal development profile
– Learn about the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model and why it matters
– Understand about your tendencies for each of the five behaviours: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results
– Create an action plan for how you will address your tendencies to become a better team player
– Have a greater understanding of how your team’s behaviours could be impacting the cohesiveness of your team.
Date: Wednesday 11th November and Thursday 12th November 2020
Time: 9:30 am – 11:15 am
To reserve your place on this Training Event Click Here