From 09:30AM until 12:30PM
CCMA members: £299 + VAT Non-members: £349 + VAT
This course delivers reskilling for a new world. Contact centre professionals are experiencing a transition to the next chapter in customer interaction. This is being driven by significant trends in the way customers and organisations engage:
- Customers are in change mode. More leave for less reason. Loyalty is under threat. Organisations need an effective response.
- Conversations are becoming more complex and take longer as self-service soaks up the simple stuff. Impact matters even more.
- Lockdown has made things emotional. Sometimes unpleasantly so. Customer experience is defined by what is remembered.
This is a foundation course designed for team leaders, coaches and contact centre managers looking to evolve culture and competency in recognition that customers have moved on.
This 3-hour virtual training course will give you the understanding and skills to improve the outcome of conversations by delivering a more empathetic approach. It is designed as four sessions over three hours of learning covering:
- New customer behaviours
- Brains, emotion and customer experience
- Empathy as a mindset and skill
- The playbook for memorable outcomes
- Appreciation of the key customer behaviours which have accelerated during lockdown and how they have influenced expectations.
- Knowing why and when to use voice, text and video as omni-channel engagement grows.
- Understanding a deeper psychology of customer interaction and the impact emotion plays in memorable experiences.
- Greater self-awareness with an experiential dive into listening and empathy. Testing your capability to listen 100% and self-assessing your range of empathy behaviours.
- Building your own mental model of how to deliver conversationally memorable outcomes and how to coach for experience gaps.
- Onboarding a best practice hearts and mind checklist for building trust and co-operation.
A three hour Zoom session with a break