From 09:30AM until 12.30PM
Emotional Intelligence has shown to be a far more reliable indicator of success in our lives than simply having a high IQ. This workshop explores the basic principles of what makes us emotionally intelligent and how we can develop these all-important skills. With its focus on raising our own self-awareness, this in turn will help improve self-management. From this newly informed position of self-discovery, you can explore the best ways to apply these insights to your own working environment.
Benefits to your business
• Harnessing the skills of Emotional Intelligence increases self-awareness and leads to more effective working relationships.
• A more empathic workplace culture increases the ability to deliver great conversations with customers.
• Managing negative emotions and thoughts helps employees keep focused on the customer and on business goals.
• Tuning in more effectively to customers’ priorities means staff can adapt and negotiate more successfully.
• Harnessing Emotional Intelligence can benefit both physical and psychological health and help increase employee resilience.
• Providing a shared language and framework can help to establish better, more effective working relationships.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Understand yourself and the impact you have on others.
• Develop empathy, resilience and drive – and understand why these are vital in the contact centre.
• Increase your Emotional Intelligence and develop the emotional and rational drivers for excellence.
• Understand the concept of a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset.
• Gain insight into your own motivational drivers and how to overcome motivational blocks.
• Understand body language and how it impacts on others.
• Gain insight and awareness of your own scripts and communication styles.
• Develop assertiveness techniques to create win/win situations.