To understand your behavioural profile to be a more effective team player
From 09:30am until 11:15am
CCMA members: £299* Non-members: £349* *excludes VAT
CCMA (Call Centre Managers Association) / 0333 939 9964
Great contact centre teams are created by leaders that can understand the behaviours of others. The first step is to consider your own behaviours.
- Feels safe to ask for help and express their opinions
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Is committed to the end goal
- Holds one another accountable - Has more fun—and delivers results!
The course provides you with the tools to better understand, internalise and apply the principles of the model and to foster communication that can be used throughout your organisation.
- A computer-adaptive psychological assessment and personal development profile
- Learn about the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model and why it matters
- Understand about your tendencies for each of the five behaviours: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results
- Create an action plan for how you will address your tendencies to become a better team player
- Have a greater understanding of how your team’s behaviours could be impacting the cohesiveness of your team.
Two 100 minute online sessions, using Zoom.