Engaging Silent Customers
Do you assume your quiet customers are okay?
Organisations often misinterpret customer silence as satisfaction, and in doing so accept the significant price of those assumptions. Quiet can mean disengaged, or unsatisfied, leading to churn, cancellations, and increased costs
Customer expectations are evolving rapidly – increasingly demanding seamless and personalised interactions. Businesses must proactively keep consumers engaged in conversation and learn what each customer needs without asking them to reach out. In doing so, increasing operational efficiency, and adding no additional burden on the contact centre.
According to Gartner: “By 2025, proactive customer engagement interactions will outnumber reactive customer engagement interactions.”
To deliver the best possible services, businesses must learn how to anticipate their customers’ needs – even before they do. In doing so, transforming customer contact from a reactive to a proactive service – substantially improving customer experience, increasing operational efficiency, and offering a lifeline to their overwhelmed inbound contact centres.
In this webinar, Hamish Cliff, Head of Client Success at Business Systems, Barry Webb, Business Systems’ Senior Digital Transformation Strategist and Mark Smith, CEO at ContactEngine explore how organisations can enhance their CX through the strategic implementation of Proactive Conversational AI. Provoking many more customers to engage than otherwise would have, to remove the assumption, reduce costs, increase revenue, and dramatically improve CX. Leading customers into the future of brand communications, where they don’t even need to ask.
Register to learn:
– The art of Proactive Containment: how anticipating and addressing customer issues before they escalate leads to enhanced customer satisfaction, loyalty and reduced operational costs.
– Introduction to Proactive Conversational AI: participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the core principles and functionalities of Proactive Conversational AI, the benefits, and the difference between proactive and reactive approaches including when to use each of them.
– The State of Customer Experience: a deep dive into current challenges in delivering exceptional CX and identifying the impact of proactive engagement.
– Cost Saving and Increasing Revenue: how a more proactive communication approach can positively impact commercial outcomes.
– Implementation Strategies: how organisations starting their Proactive Conversational AI journey can develop a roadmap for success. Addressing common implementation challenges and best practices.
– Implementing the Right Technology: Learn how the right technology can ensure up to 97% of customers are engaged in proactive conversation, improving containment rates. Discover how AI-powered chatbots and virtual assistants can handle routine inquiries, freeing up human agents to focus on more complex and emotionally charged customer interactions.
How, together, Business Systems and ContactEngine are helping organisations transform CX by delivering consistent, personalised, and effective customer engagement across the entire customer journey.