Ultracomms was founded over a decade ago as Europe’s first ever cloud-based contact centre solution provider. Today, the company is positioned as one of the UK’s most innovative contact centre solution providers, with services designed to help customers balance the key elements involved in managing a successful contact centre: cost of ownership, cloud infrastructure, customer engagement, customer interaction and compliance.
Balancing these crucial 5C’s helps us deliver measureable benefits to clients, empowering them to reduce the cost and risks associated with running contact centres and freeing them to focus time and resource on their growth and productivity.
How Ultracomms differentiates itself in a competitive marketplace:
• Pioneering product roadmap – the Ultracomms in-house R&D team continually works with clients to deliver new features and services that put both Ultracomms and its users at the forefront of the rapidly evolving contact centre market, as well as helping them comply with industry standards and regulations.
• Customer focus – The company has a dedicated support team which provides real-time monitoring, rapid analysis and service ‘fine tuning’ to clients, helping them to get the best results from their campaigns.
• Flexible and cost-effective pricing –Ultracomms’ utility-based business model gives its clients a flexible, cost-effective way to support their contact centre needs, backed by a no-limit 24/7 customer support service.
• Experience – for over ten years, the Hampshire-based company has provided outbound, inbound and blended contact centre services, typically aimed at mid-range UK organisations, helping them to exploit the cloud’s potential. Although Ultracomms has a strong track record in the financial services sector, it also has established customers in a wide variety of industries.
Content Guru is a multi-award-winning provider of cloud-based communication solutions, delivering services through storm®, Europe’s largest and most versatile Cloud Contact Centre & Communications Integration™ platform.
Hundreds of the world’s largest organisations are powered by storm, in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, and include EDF Energy, Chubb and National Rail Enquiries.
These clients choose the platform for its unparalleled scalability and reliability in handling enormous volumes of multi-channel communications, its flexibility in consistently delivering best-in-class services anywhere, anyhow and at any time, and its scope for truly global deployments.
storm supports hundreds of applications, including:
– Multi-channel Cloud Contact Centre & Unified Communications (email, voice, SMS, IM, web and social media from a single platform)
– Communications Integration (converging data and communications, and enabling disparate systems to interoperate)
– Propensity modelling (interpreting data sources to deliver mass-personalised messaging and unprecedented customer engagement)
Eckoh plc engaging your customers through multiple channels, as well as running a contact centre, is a huge challenge.
Our automated customer self-service and payment solutions help organisations to focus on their core business, reduce operational costs and improve contact centre efficiencies.
Eckoh is the UK’s leading provider of multi-channel customer service and secure payment solutions.Eckoh has more years’ experience in designing hosted speech solutions than any other company in the UK. Certified Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level One compliant, we also offer the widest range of PCI DSS compliant contact centre solutions available on the market.
Our pedigree of cross-sector clients have all benefited from reduced operational costs and improved efficiency, enabling their contact centre to both protect against fraud and focus on more complex enquiries.
Encoded is a leading PCI DSS* compliant provider of interactive contact centre payment solutions. Encoded solutions are designed to fulfil three key objectives:
• Reduce costs by automating business processes
• Increase sales by offering new fulfilment channels
• Improve customer service by maximising resource efficiency
Encoded Ltd was founded in 2001 to offer affordable, pay-as-you-go solutions to contact centres both large and small. In 2011 the company went through full PCI DSS Level 1 accreditation with an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and was awarded the top level of compliance and an Attestation of Compliance (AOC). This level of compliance only applies to organisations that store, process and/or transmit more than 300,000 Visa transactions per year.
Encoded operates as a long-term consultative partner with many of its customers which range from major enterprises to more boutique SME businesses in the UK and Internationally.
Encoded’s established network of partners means it can provide flexible cloud-based or customer premises equipment (CPE) solutions at competitive prices. The Encoded pricing model means customers are only charged for successful transactions. Therefore the team stays close to ensure the service performs as perfectly as possible.
Netcall Plc is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions.
Netcall’s dedicated solutions help organisations manage the ever changing demands of their customers and prospects efficiently and cost effectively – resulting in increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
The Company offers a platform with a broad set of innovative packaged solutions for end-to-end customer engagement, incorporating intelligent contact handling, workforce optimisation, business process management and enterprise content management.The solutions can be bought either individually or as a suite, on-premise or in the Cloud.
This modular approach gives customers an affordable entry point to the Liberty platform, from which they can both upgrade and expand, protecting their future investments and potentially reducing their number of suppliers.Netcall’s customer base contains over 750 organisations in both the private and public sectors. These include over 70% of the NHS Acute Health Trusts, over 50% of London Borough Councils, major telecoms operators such as BT and Cable & Wireless and leading organisations including The University of Cambridge, The Forestry Commission, Interflora, Lloyds TSB, Odeon, Interserve, Orange, Prudential, British Sugar, and Thames Water.