Aspect Software is the only software company with a fully-integrated interaction and workforce optimisation platform for enterprise contact centres globally that need to profitably (and seamlessly) orchestrate people, processes and touch points in an era when the contact centre is the new centre of the customer experience.
We believe that today’s consumers own the conversation, choosing when, where and how they communicate. That the emergence of dynamic, web-based and very public consumer communication channels is thrusting the Contact Centre into the leadership role for delivering an excellent experience to these highly conversational consumers. Those organisations that anticipate and adapt to this “relationship revolution” will be better poised to build long-term customer loyalty and value. That Aspect has the only Contact Centre product suite that can work across all channels, in any environment and throughout the organisation to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
4net Technologies is at the forefront of technology developments within the telecommunications market, specialising in contact centre technologies, unified communications, video conferencing and managed and cloud services. We operate in all market sectors across the globe and offer a complete communications package from design and implementation, through to after sales customer support and maintenance.
4net are an Avaya Platinum Partner and an Avaya Partner in Customer Excellence. We are also highly accredited with other partner organisations including Microsoft Skype for Business (formerly known as Lync 2013) and Enghouse Interactive.
Over the past 18 months we have won a number of awards in recognition of our dedication to service and project delivery and were chosen to represent the UK in the European Business Awards.
We work with our customers to design and deliver Contact Centres, unified communications, video conferencing and cloud and managed services that address the challenges faced by businesses today.
Contact Centres continue to face challenges of how to increase efficiency and improve customer service whilst keeping costs down and revenue high.
Then combine this with a revolution in the market place that is being driven by three critical shifts:
• New generations of consumers are gaining purchasing power and changing the way customers gather information, make decisions, and communicate.
• Consumers are rapidly adopting new access methods (web self service), different media types (IM, web chat), and new devices (smart phones).
• Customer are less tolerant of poor service, more inclined to leave after a single bad experience, and likely to broadcast their dissatisfaction using social media.
This means that organisations need an end-to-end customer experience approach that helps them leverage existing resources alongside the latest best practices and technologies.
Our knowledge and expertise in the Contact Centre space has allowed us to deliver technology that helps organisations increase efficiency and improve customer service whilst keeping costs down and revenue high.
We will work with your business to investigate the most appropriate technology and applications for your organisation to adopt to help your contact centre improve performance, drive customer interaction, enhance the customer experience and increase agent productivity – delivering competitive advantage but most of all seamlessly and cost effectively integrating them with your existing infrastructure.
4net strives to provide customer services that stand far above our competitors and we do this by putting our customers at the heart of what we do. We measure our success by our customer satisfaction and retention and over the past 10 years we have achieved a 99.96 customer retention rate and a Net Promoter Score of 89%. Avaya voted our customer care programme as the finest in the industry, winning us the Avaya Service Excellence Award in 2012.
Business Systems is the UK’s largest independent provider of call recording and workforce optimisation technologies including quality monitoring, speech analytics, real time guidance and workforce management solutions.
With over 25 years’ experience, our clients benefit from our broad knowledge and expertise across multiple technologies and platforms and our understanding of the unique dynamics and drivers of the contact centre market.With an established history of service excellence, Business Systems has one of the largest and most experienced engineering resource bases offering expert guidance and support across single and multi-site requirements.
Working with customers to offer unbiased advice on ‘best fit’ solutions from industry leading manufacturers, our broad range of expertise covers: training, consultancy, systems design, implementation and ongoing service delivery and support.Our solutions today range from on-premise equipment to cloud based services for home worker and mobile environments.
Netcall Plc is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions.
Netcall’s dedicated solutions help organisations manage the ever changing demands of their customers and prospects efficiently and cost effectively – resulting in increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
The Company offers a platform with a broad set of innovative packaged solutions for end-to-end customer engagement, incorporating intelligent contact handling, workforce optimisation, business process management and enterprise content management.The solutions can be bought either individually or as a suite, on-premise or in the Cloud.
This modular approach gives customers an affordable entry point to the Liberty platform, from which they can both upgrade and expand, protecting their future investments and potentially reducing their number of suppliers.Netcall’s customer base contains over 750 organisations in both the private and public sectors. These include over 70% of the NHS Acute Health Trusts, over 50% of London Borough Councils, major telecoms operators such as BT and Cable & Wireless and leading organisations including The University of Cambridge, The Forestry Commission, Interflora, Lloyds TSB, Odeon, Interserve, Orange, Prudential, British Sugar, and Thames Water.
Sabio is a specialist systems integrator focused on delivering exceptional customer contact strategies, applications and solutions.
With the skills, knowledge, experience and creative thinking of our people, we can enable you to overcome your greatest customer contact challenges.
Sabio, Avaya’s Partner of the Year for 2014, is a customer contact technology specialist focused on delivering exceptional customer service strategies and solutions, partnering with leading organisations such as Avaya, Nuance and Verint. Sabio offers business consulting, systems integration and managed services working with many major organisations across the UK including Argos, Brewin Dolphin, Business Stream, Eurostar, Leeds City Council, Office Depot, Thames Water, Unibet, Yorkshire Building Society and multi-award winning Lebara Mobile.
Sagaciti is a small, intimate, client-focused consultancy built on the personal integrity and experience of its Directors and Co-Founders, and on evidence-based knowledge of what works, and how to achieve it. With 70+ years unique commercial and public sector experience, we have successfully managed, improved and designed end-to-end contact centre operations at all levels.
Sagaciti helps you ‘see the wood from the trees’, looking at your opportunities and challenges End-to-End across your business, simplifying the complexities for you, ensuring your operation is the best it can be. This means you remain focused on the important things – delivering excellent services, growing your business, and achieving your desired outcomes.
If you are involved in Contact Centre Operations, we’re confident we can help you be even better.Why not contact us and see how we might help?
What Sagaciti does:
– We use good judgement and sound evidence to help your business develop, applying practical, sustainable solutions that work in your world.
– We bring transferable learning from elsewhere to directly benefit you.
– We build personal, productive relationships through our friendly, engaging, open and honest approach.
– We provide a bespoke service – it’s us who turn-up and work with you.
– We help you make the right choices to integrate new technology, systems and approaches to your business.
– We operate independently of suppliers so you can be confident our sole focus is your best interest – plain and simple.
– We’re determined to provide excellent value, and are proud to be different from other consultancies, making game-changing consultancy support available to all sizes of business.
– We know technology is a critical enabler; more importantly, we understand why it’s your people who make the real difference.
Our bespoke services are designed to your requirements. The following provide some examples:
– Sagaciti Toolkit™ – A powerful diagnostic tool founded on our Sagaciti Assessment Framework™, developed from industry good practice and our knowledge, skills and experience.
– It collects sound empirical evidence and identifies what works and what doesn’t. It’s flexible and can be deployed from a Team to a Multi-Contact Centre Organisation, as a light-touch or deep-dive review.
– Used successfully in the commercial and public sectors it enables us to:
– Provide a fully evidenced assessment of the current state of your operations (an AS-IS Review);
– Provide fully evidenced findings and recommendations that work for you, enabling change-decisions that improve efficiency, effectiveness and profit;
– Provide a holistic, integrated design of the future of your operations built on the evidence(the TO-BE design);
– Develop fully evidenced Business Cases and recommendations;
– Deliver or assist with Implementation of the changes required to achieve the TO-BE;
– Provide facilitation to deliver new ways of working and process mapping.
– Note: The Sagaciti Toolkit™ is also available on licence.A Free Self-Assessment tool based on our Toolkit is available via ; http://sagaciti.co.uk/index.php/contact/subscribe-to-sagaciti-updates/
– Sagaciti Evaluations – We can provide academic evaluations, or our Sagaciti Hybrid Evaluation combining academic rigour with pragmatic and practical solutions that you can use in your world.
– Sagaciti Project and Programme Management – using Good Judgement Practically Applied™ we offer a bespoke service, based on the evidence, to provide sound recommendations, practical solutions and deliver outcomes.
– Leadership, Facilitation & Lecture Services – We utilise our considerable knowledge and skills to offer:
– Bespoke leadership programmes;
– Leadership support, mentoring and confidence building;
– Help to improve staff capability, confidence, effectiveness & outcome delivery;
– Independent facilitation, presentation and lecture services;
– We specialise in Leadership, Management, Desistance, Evidence-based policy making, and Strategic & Tactical command.
– Specialist Services – Our unique backgrounds mean we are able to offer niche services in regards to Strategic and Tactical Command (critical incidents, ‘Gold/Silver/Bronze’, firearms and public order through to command of the Olympic Torch), along with major & serious crime investigations (including homicide, homicide review, serious case reviews and crimes in action at PIP L3 and L4 experience).
We are always happy to talk about the challenges and issues you are facing and it costs nothing!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and see how we might be able to help.
Optymyse from SJS Solutions ltd delivers the perfect blend of metrics, messaging and branding via engaging templates proven to influence contact centre agent behaviour and reduce attrition.
Unlike traditional wallboard products Optymyse delivers the perfect mix of information in a dynamic and engaging format guaranteed to influence agent behaviour, and empower contact centre agents to deliver positive experiences on every call.
With over 20 professionally designed templates and the ability to quickly modify templates via powerful software developed specifically for contact centres.
Whatever you place on your TV screens will represent you, your contact centre and your brand so getting it right is pretty important.
SVL Business Solutions is the UK’s most experienced provider of multimedia interaction recording and advanced contact centre applications. With a unique portfolio of enterprise, branch office and SMB solutions, we work closely with customers in a wide range of industry sectors including contact centres, local authorities, public safety, financial institutions and utilities.
Our comprehensive portfolio of solutions includes:
SVL Business Solutions has established close partnerships with some of the world’s leading technology providers including NICE, Liquid Voice, Ultracomms and Teleopti.
As well as being NICE’s leading Platinum Partner with the largest customer base in the EMEA region, SVL Business Solutions is the only UK partner with a full set of accreditations demonstrating its commitment to consistently meeting the needs of customers in a broad range of market sectors.