Ultracomms was founded over a decade ago as Europe’s first ever cloud-based contact centre solution provider. Today, the company is positioned as one of the UK’s most innovative contact centre solution providers, with services designed to help customers balance the key elements involved in managing a successful contact centre: cost of ownership, cloud infrastructure, customer engagement, customer interaction and compliance.
Balancing these crucial 5C’s helps us deliver measureable benefits to clients, empowering them to reduce the cost and risks associated with running contact centres and freeing them to focus time and resource on their growth and productivity.
How Ultracomms differentiates itself in a competitive marketplace:
• Pioneering product roadmap – the Ultracomms in-house R&D team continually works with clients to deliver new features and services that put both Ultracomms and its users at the forefront of the rapidly evolving contact centre market, as well as helping them comply with industry standards and regulations.
• Customer focus – The company has a dedicated support team which provides real-time monitoring, rapid analysis and service ‘fine tuning’ to clients, helping them to get the best results from their campaigns.
• Flexible and cost-effective pricing –Ultracomms’ utility-based business model gives its clients a flexible, cost-effective way to support their contact centre needs, backed by a no-limit 24/7 customer support service.
• Experience – for over ten years, the Hampshire-based company has provided outbound, inbound and blended contact centre services, typically aimed at mid-range UK organisations, helping them to exploit the cloud’s potential. Although Ultracomms has a strong track record in the financial services sector, it also has established customers in a wide variety of industries.
4net Technologies is at the forefront of technology developments within the telecommunications market, specialising in contact centre technologies, unified communications, video conferencing and managed and cloud services. We operate in all market sectors across the globe and offer a complete communications package from design and implementation, through to after sales customer support and maintenance.
4net are an Avaya Platinum Partner and an Avaya Partner in Customer Excellence. We are also highly accredited with other partner organisations including Microsoft Skype for Business (formerly known as Lync 2013) and Enghouse Interactive.
Over the past 18 months we have won a number of awards in recognition of our dedication to service and project delivery and were chosen to represent the UK in the European Business Awards.
We work with our customers to design and deliver Contact Centres, unified communications, video conferencing and cloud and managed services that address the challenges faced by businesses today.
Contact Centres continue to face challenges of how to increase efficiency and improve customer service whilst keeping costs down and revenue high.
Then combine this with a revolution in the market place that is being driven by three critical shifts:
• New generations of consumers are gaining purchasing power and changing the way customers gather information, make decisions, and communicate.
• Consumers are rapidly adopting new access methods (web self service), different media types (IM, web chat), and new devices (smart phones).
• Customer are less tolerant of poor service, more inclined to leave after a single bad experience, and likely to broadcast their dissatisfaction using social media.
This means that organisations need an end-to-end customer experience approach that helps them leverage existing resources alongside the latest best practices and technologies.
Our knowledge and expertise in the Contact Centre space has allowed us to deliver technology that helps organisations increase efficiency and improve customer service whilst keeping costs down and revenue high.
We will work with your business to investigate the most appropriate technology and applications for your organisation to adopt to help your contact centre improve performance, drive customer interaction, enhance the customer experience and increase agent productivity – delivering competitive advantage but most of all seamlessly and cost effectively integrating them with your existing infrastructure.
4net strives to provide customer services that stand far above our competitors and we do this by putting our customers at the heart of what we do. We measure our success by our customer satisfaction and retention and over the past 10 years we have achieved a 99.96 customer retention rate and a Net Promoter Score of 89%. Avaya voted our customer care programme as the finest in the industry, winning us the Avaya Service Excellence Award in 2012.
Business Systems is the UK’s largest independent provider of call recording and workforce optimisation technologies including quality monitoring, speech analytics, real time guidance and workforce management solutions.
With over 25 years’ experience, our clients benefit from our broad knowledge and expertise across multiple technologies and platforms and our understanding of the unique dynamics and drivers of the contact centre market.With an established history of service excellence, Business Systems has one of the largest and most experienced engineering resource bases offering expert guidance and support across single and multi-site requirements.
Working with customers to offer unbiased advice on ‘best fit’ solutions from industry leading manufacturers, our broad range of expertise covers: training, consultancy, systems design, implementation and ongoing service delivery and support.Our solutions today range from on-premise equipment to cloud based services for home worker and mobile environments.
Content Guru is a multi-award-winning provider of cloud-based communication solutions, delivering services through storm®, Europe’s largest and most versatile Cloud Contact Centre & Communications Integration™ platform.
Hundreds of the world’s largest organisations are powered by storm, in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, and include EDF Energy, Chubb and National Rail Enquiries.
These clients choose the platform for its unparalleled scalability and reliability in handling enormous volumes of multi-channel communications, its flexibility in consistently delivering best-in-class services anywhere, anyhow and at any time, and its scope for truly global deployments.
storm supports hundreds of applications, including:
– Multi-channel Cloud Contact Centre & Unified Communications (email, voice, SMS, IM, web and social media from a single platform)
– Communications Integration (converging data and communications, and enabling disparate systems to interoperate)
– Propensity modelling (interpreting data sources to deliver mass-personalised messaging and unprecedented customer engagement)
Storacall Voice Systems offer an innovative range of call recording and monitoring solutions to maximise performance, compliance, quality assurance and liability protection in large and small organisations alike.Storacall’s highly reliable cutting edge solutions include call and agent evaluation with coaching for small to enterprise level businesses who demand quality and reliability at the best possible price.
Storacall offer solutions for 1 to 100’s of channels covering multiple mixed and complex communications environments utilising TDM and VoIP. Storacall recorders have been developed in-house by Storacall’s development team and are field proven, reliable, flexible, scalable and cost effective.
All from a company which has a proven track record of over forty five years in the field.