Integrated contact centre systems
Ultracomms was founded over a decade ago as Europe’s first ever cloud-based contact centre solution provider. Today, the company is positioned as one of the UK’s most innovative contact centre solution providers, with services designed to help customers balance the key elements involved in managing a successful contact centre: cost of ownership, cloud infrastructure, customer engagement, customer interaction and compliance.
Balancing these crucial 5C’s helps us deliver measureable benefits to clients, empowering them to reduce the cost and risks associated with running contact centres and freeing them to focus time and resource on their growth and productivity.
How Ultracomms differentiates itself in a competitive marketplace:
• Pioneering product roadmap – the Ultracomms in-house R&D team continually works with clients to deliver new features and services that put both Ultracomms and its users at the forefront of the rapidly evolving contact centre market, as well as helping them comply with industry standards and regulations.
• Customer focus – The company has a dedicated support team which provides real-time monitoring, rapid analysis and service ‘fine tuning’ to clients, helping them to get the best results from their campaigns.
• Flexible and cost-effective pricing –Ultracomms’ utility-based business model gives its clients a flexible, cost-effective way to support their contact centre needs, backed by a no-limit 24/7 customer support service.
• Experience – for over ten years, the Hampshire-based company has provided outbound, inbound and blended contact centre services, typically aimed at mid-range UK organisations, helping them to exploit the cloud’s potential. Although Ultracomms has a strong track record in the financial services sector, it also has established customers in a wide variety of industries.
Britannic Technologies is an independent, award-winning systems integrator. VoIP and Contact Centres, Cloud Hosting, Voice and Data Networking, Systems Integration and Application Development are at the heart of the company’s expertise.
With over 30 years’ experience in delivering efficient communication ecosystems across a wide range of sectors including finance, hospitality, housing, insurance, legal and professional services Britannic Technologies is a trusted partner in leveraging communication technology to streamline contact centre operations and boost customer experience.
Britannic partners with industry-leading vendors such as Mitel, Avaya, Microsoft Skype for Business, Red Box Recorders and ComputerTel to deliver state-of-the art technology solutions for your customer service operation. All solutions can be delivered from the cloud, on premise or through a hybrid model.
Additionally, the company’s CTI middleware, SIP exchange platform as well as its Contact Centre Discovery and Customer Experience Consultancy add value over and above the solutions from world-leading vendors.
Britannic’s solutions effectively support you in deliveringomnichannel customer service, first-call resolution, contact centre reporting, agent productivity and operational efficiencies through automation and self-service options.
Trailfinders, Grange Hotels, Markerstudy Group and Family Mosaic Housing are just a few of the customers that have transformed their contact centres with Britannic.
– CNA Best Enterprise Cloud Solution Finalist 2016
– Mitel Contact Centre Partner of the Year 2015
– CNA Best Enterprise Contact Centre 2014
Eptica is a global provider of multichannel and multilingual customer interaction software, covering the email, web, social media, web chat and agent channels. The Eptica Customer Engagement suite includes Web Self-service, Social Customer Service, Email Management, Chat, Fax-Letter- SMS and Knowledge Management for Customer Service.
Available on premise or as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, the Eptica Customer Engagement suite enables organisations to improve engagement with customers, increase efficiency and drive sales by delivering fast, consistent and personalised responses to their queries, through their channel of choice.
The Eptica customer engagement platform is designed around a central knowledge base, powerful workflow and Eptica Linguistic Services. Eptica’s dynamic and self-learning knowledge base handles customer interaction management in a personalised, centralised and consistent manner. Eptica’s workflow supports the processing and management of all inbound and outbound customer requests and interactions that take place across multiple channels. Eptica’s advanced linguistic capabilities enable organisations to quickly understand the tone, sentiment and context of digital interactions and automatically deliver personalised service.
Eptica’s software is used by leading brands across the world to manage incoming customer interactions and provide fast, accurate and efficient service that scale to meet increasing demand, across all text-based digital channels.
Today, more than 400 organisations across all industries and in 15 countries rely on the power of Eptica’s platform. They include AXA, Dixons Carphone, Domestic & General, AirAsia, Hastings Direct, L’Occitane, TUI, Debenhams, Capita and Ageas Insurance Solutions. Eptica’s continuing innovation and strong performance has resulted in the company’s inclusion in Gartner Magic Quadrants for the last five years.
Eptica is based in the UK, US, France and Singapore and operates worldwide through its network of partners. For more information please visit our website or the browse the Eptica Customer Experience Blog (http://www.eptica.com/blog) for the latest views on social customer service, email management, self-service, ecommerce, chat, mobile and more.
Sagaciti is a small, intimate, client-focused consultancy built on the personal integrity and experience of its Directors and Co-Founders, and on evidence-based knowledge of what works, and how to achieve it. With 70+ years unique commercial and public sector experience, we have successfully managed, improved and designed end-to-end contact centre operations at all levels.
Sagaciti helps you ‘see the wood from the trees’, looking at your opportunities and challenges End-to-End across your business, simplifying the complexities for you, ensuring your operation is the best it can be. This means you remain focused on the important things – delivering excellent services, growing your business, and achieving your desired outcomes.
If you are involved in Contact Centre Operations, we’re confident we can help you be even better.Why not contact us and see how we might help?
What Sagaciti does:
– We use good judgement and sound evidence to help your business develop, applying practical, sustainable solutions that work in your world.
– We bring transferable learning from elsewhere to directly benefit you.
– We build personal, productive relationships through our friendly, engaging, open and honest approach.
– We provide a bespoke service – it’s us who turn-up and work with you.
– We help you make the right choices to integrate new technology, systems and approaches to your business.
– We operate independently of suppliers so you can be confident our sole focus is your best interest – plain and simple.
– We’re determined to provide excellent value, and are proud to be different from other consultancies, making game-changing consultancy support available to all sizes of business.
– We know technology is a critical enabler; more importantly, we understand why it’s your people who make the real difference.
Our bespoke services are designed to your requirements. The following provide some examples:
– Sagaciti Toolkit™ – A powerful diagnostic tool founded on our Sagaciti Assessment Framework™, developed from industry good practice and our knowledge, skills and experience.
– It collects sound empirical evidence and identifies what works and what doesn’t. It’s flexible and can be deployed from a Team to a Multi-Contact Centre Organisation, as a light-touch or deep-dive review.
– Used successfully in the commercial and public sectors it enables us to:
– Provide a fully evidenced assessment of the current state of your operations (an AS-IS Review);
– Provide fully evidenced findings and recommendations that work for you, enabling change-decisions that improve efficiency, effectiveness and profit;
– Provide a holistic, integrated design of the future of your operations built on the evidence(the TO-BE design);
– Develop fully evidenced Business Cases and recommendations;
– Deliver or assist with Implementation of the changes required to achieve the TO-BE;
– Provide facilitation to deliver new ways of working and process mapping.
– Note: The Sagaciti Toolkit™ is also available on licence.A Free Self-Assessment tool based on our Toolkit is available via ; http://sagaciti.co.uk/index.php/contact/subscribe-to-sagaciti-updates/
– Sagaciti Evaluations – We can provide academic evaluations, or our Sagaciti Hybrid Evaluation combining academic rigour with pragmatic and practical solutions that you can use in your world.
– Sagaciti Project and Programme Management – using Good Judgement Practically Applied™ we offer a bespoke service, based on the evidence, to provide sound recommendations, practical solutions and deliver outcomes.
– Leadership, Facilitation & Lecture Services – We utilise our considerable knowledge and skills to offer:
– Bespoke leadership programmes;
– Leadership support, mentoring and confidence building;
– Help to improve staff capability, confidence, effectiveness & outcome delivery;
– Independent facilitation, presentation and lecture services;
– We specialise in Leadership, Management, Desistance, Evidence-based policy making, and Strategic & Tactical command.
– Specialist Services – Our unique backgrounds mean we are able to offer niche services in regards to Strategic and Tactical Command (critical incidents, ‘Gold/Silver/Bronze’, firearms and public order through to command of the Olympic Torch), along with major & serious crime investigations (including homicide, homicide review, serious case reviews and crimes in action at PIP L3 and L4 experience).
We are always happy to talk about the challenges and issues you are facing and it costs nothing!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and see how we might be able to help.