Aspect Software is the only software company with a fully-integrated interaction and workforce optimisation platform for enterprise contact centres globally that need to profitably (and seamlessly) orchestrate people, processes and touch points in an era when the contact centre is the new centre of the customer experience.
We believe that today’s consumers own the conversation, choosing when, where and how they communicate. That the emergence of dynamic, web-based and very public consumer communication channels is thrusting the Contact Centre into the leadership role for delivering an excellent experience to these highly conversational consumers. Those organisations that anticipate and adapt to this “relationship revolution” will be better poised to build long-term customer loyalty and value. That Aspect has the only Contact Centre product suite that can work across all channels, in any environment and throughout the organisation to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
Britannic Technologies is an independent, award-winning systems integrator. VoIP and Contact Centres, Cloud Hosting, Voice and Data Networking, Systems Integration and Application Development are at the heart of the company’s expertise.
With over 30 years’ experience in delivering efficient communication ecosystems across a wide range of sectors including finance, hospitality, housing, insurance, legal and professional services Britannic Technologies is a trusted partner in leveraging communication technology to streamline contact centre operations and boost customer experience.
Britannic partners with industry-leading vendors such as Mitel, Avaya, Microsoft Skype for Business, Red Box Recorders and ComputerTel to deliver state-of-the art technology solutions for your customer service operation. All solutions can be delivered from the cloud, on premise or through a hybrid model.
Additionally, the company’s CTI middleware, SIP exchange platform as well as its Contact Centre Discovery and Customer Experience Consultancy add value over and above the solutions from world-leading vendors.
Britannic’s solutions effectively support you in deliveringomnichannel customer service, first-call resolution, contact centre reporting, agent productivity and operational efficiencies through automation and self-service options.
Trailfinders, Grange Hotels, Markerstudy Group and Family Mosaic Housing are just a few of the customers that have transformed their contact centres with Britannic.
– CNA Best Enterprise Cloud Solution Finalist 2016
– Mitel Contact Centre Partner of the Year 2015
– CNA Best Enterprise Contact Centre 2014
Netcall Plc is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions.
Netcall’s dedicated solutions help organisations manage the ever changing demands of their customers and prospects efficiently and cost effectively – resulting in increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
The Company offers a platform with a broad set of innovative packaged solutions for end-to-end customer engagement, incorporating intelligent contact handling, workforce optimisation, business process management and enterprise content management.The solutions can be bought either individually or as a suite, on-premise or in the Cloud.
This modular approach gives customers an affordable entry point to the Liberty platform, from which they can both upgrade and expand, protecting their future investments and potentially reducing their number of suppliers.Netcall’s customer base contains over 750 organisations in both the private and public sectors. These include over 70% of the NHS Acute Health Trusts, over 50% of London Borough Councils, major telecoms operators such as BT and Cable & Wireless and leading organisations including The University of Cambridge, The Forestry Commission, Interflora, Lloyds TSB, Odeon, Interserve, Orange, Prudential, British Sugar, and Thames Water.
Sagaciti is a small, intimate, client-focused consultancy built on the personal integrity and experience of its Directors and Co-Founders, and on evidence-based knowledge of what works, and how to achieve it. With 70+ years unique commercial and public sector experience, we have successfully managed, improved and designed end-to-end contact centre operations at all levels.
Sagaciti helps you ‘see the wood from the trees’, looking at your opportunities and challenges End-to-End across your business, simplifying the complexities for you, ensuring your operation is the best it can be. This means you remain focused on the important things – delivering excellent services, growing your business, and achieving your desired outcomes.
If you are involved in Contact Centre Operations, we’re confident we can help you be even better.Why not contact us and see how we might help?
What Sagaciti does:
– We use good judgement and sound evidence to help your business develop, applying practical, sustainable solutions that work in your world.
– We bring transferable learning from elsewhere to directly benefit you.
– We build personal, productive relationships through our friendly, engaging, open and honest approach.
– We provide a bespoke service – it’s us who turn-up and work with you.
– We help you make the right choices to integrate new technology, systems and approaches to your business.
– We operate independently of suppliers so you can be confident our sole focus is your best interest – plain and simple.
– We’re determined to provide excellent value, and are proud to be different from other consultancies, making game-changing consultancy support available to all sizes of business.
– We know technology is a critical enabler; more importantly, we understand why it’s your people who make the real difference.
Our bespoke services are designed to your requirements. The following provide some examples:
– Sagaciti Toolkit™ – A powerful diagnostic tool founded on our Sagaciti Assessment Framework™, developed from industry good practice and our knowledge, skills and experience.
– It collects sound empirical evidence and identifies what works and what doesn’t. It’s flexible and can be deployed from a Team to a Multi-Contact Centre Organisation, as a light-touch or deep-dive review.
– Used successfully in the commercial and public sectors it enables us to:
– Provide a fully evidenced assessment of the current state of your operations (an AS-IS Review);
– Provide fully evidenced findings and recommendations that work for you, enabling change-decisions that improve efficiency, effectiveness and profit;
– Provide a holistic, integrated design of the future of your operations built on the evidence(the TO-BE design);
– Develop fully evidenced Business Cases and recommendations;
– Deliver or assist with Implementation of the changes required to achieve the TO-BE;
– Provide facilitation to deliver new ways of working and process mapping.
– Note: The Sagaciti Toolkit™ is also available on licence.A Free Self-Assessment tool based on our Toolkit is available via ; http://sagaciti.co.uk/index.php/contact/subscribe-to-sagaciti-updates/
– Sagaciti Evaluations – We can provide academic evaluations, or our Sagaciti Hybrid Evaluation combining academic rigour with pragmatic and practical solutions that you can use in your world.
– Sagaciti Project and Programme Management – using Good Judgement Practically Applied™ we offer a bespoke service, based on the evidence, to provide sound recommendations, practical solutions and deliver outcomes.
– Leadership, Facilitation & Lecture Services – We utilise our considerable knowledge and skills to offer:
– Bespoke leadership programmes;
– Leadership support, mentoring and confidence building;
– Help to improve staff capability, confidence, effectiveness & outcome delivery;
– Independent facilitation, presentation and lecture services;
– We specialise in Leadership, Management, Desistance, Evidence-based policy making, and Strategic & Tactical command.
– Specialist Services – Our unique backgrounds mean we are able to offer niche services in regards to Strategic and Tactical Command (critical incidents, ‘Gold/Silver/Bronze’, firearms and public order through to command of the Olympic Torch), along with major & serious crime investigations (including homicide, homicide review, serious case reviews and crimes in action at PIP L3 and L4 experience).
We are always happy to talk about the challenges and issues you are facing and it costs nothing!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and see how we might be able to help.
Hosted & network-level contact centre management solutions
Syntec (formerly Syntec Telecom) provides a fully-integrated suite of telephony and software solutions designed to enable efficient management of all aspects of your call centre and contact centre activities.
Products include the full range of telephony services as well as contact centre management systems, PCI DSS solutions and marketing analytics capabilities.
SyntecTelecom – network level innovation
We are an Ofcom-regulated network switch operator handling over 80 million calls a year so you can be confident that your calls are in safe hands.
We can handle your call traffic via our digital interconnects (PSTN) as well as Voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP, with our additional network-level services giving you fully integrated Syntec control.
AgentCall – cloud contact centre management
AgentCall co-ordinates contact centre agents, remote and home workers with live and historic reporting and a web-based management interface.
No new hardware or CAPEX is required.
AgentCall works with your existing phones and systems to manage & distribute calls, webchat, e-mail & SMS, with other Syntec hosted services including: Intelligent Call Control; Call Queuing, Queue Management & Automated Call Distribution (IVR); Call Diversion & Disaster Recovery; CallRecord; and outbound diallers.
CardEasy ‘keypad payment by phone’ PCI DSS solutions
CardEasy de-scopes your call centre and home workers from PCI DSS audit requirements. Sensitive card information is hidden from agents & call recordings, and the agent remains in conversation with the customer throughout, with the payment authorisation advised to the agent in real time.
A customer self-service Autopay (IVR ) version is also available for out of hours payments or where no agent is required .
ResponseTrack – call tracking & analytics to measure your marketing
ResponseTrack uses dynamic phone number replacement on your website to identify the website searches, keywords & visitors generating your telephone enquiries & sales, for analysis of your online marketing spend/ ROI, with real-time reports and ScreenView caller information display and websession sharing between agent and customer.
Other marketing response options include after-call Customer Surveys and the full range of Geographic & Non-geographic numbers (01/02 & 03, 0800, 0844/0871 etc.) to track & report advertising results. Revenue- sharing is available where applicable.
For additional Information on Click on the Website Link
Teleopti, is a global provider of workforce management (WFM) software, offering a WFM solution that is sophisticated, localised and easy to use. As the largest “best-of-breed” vendor, Teleopti focuses on helping contact centres, back offices and retail stores improve customer service, employee satisfaction and profitability – through optimized, automated forecasting and scheduling with advance features to empower and engage employees.
Teleopti provides everything necessary to effectively manage staff, forecast demand, create schedules automatically, develop accurate and insightful reports, increase employee engagement and improve overall customer experience.
Teleopti WFM solution includes:
Scheduling and optimisation
Agent Competence Development
Reporting and performance
The latest in gamification
Cloud or on-premise
Available either on-premise or as a cloud based solution Teleopti has sophisticated mechanisms for managing many contact channels, media and skills, virtual contact centres and agents. WFM also serves as the hub for an organisation’s larger workforce optimisation strategy and Teleopti has the flexibility to manage that strategy.
Working with customers for continuous improvement
Perhaps the most important success factor for Teleopti is its relationship with its customers. The ability to work with so many industry leaders (within their respective fields) has been critical to the company’s continued development of innovative and problem-solving WFM solutions.
The latest release of Teleopti WFM is no exception. With the help of many of its customers, over 50 enhancements were made to the product, all born from customer feedback and insight. In the latest customer satisfaction survey 9 out of 10 customers stated they would recommend Teleopti to others.
Founded in 1992, Swedish-established Teleopti has customers in over 85 countries, offices in Sweden, United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, United Arab Emirates, China, Germany, Brazil, South Africa, Malaysia, Finland and Norway – and a comprehensive global net