Ultracomms was founded over a decade ago as Europe’s first ever cloud-based contact centre solution provider. Today, the company is positioned as one of the UK’s most innovative contact centre solution providers, with services designed to help customers balance the key elements involved in managing a successful contact centre: cost of ownership, cloud infrastructure, customer engagement, customer interaction and compliance.
Balancing these crucial 5C’s helps us deliver measureable benefits to clients, empowering them to reduce the cost and risks associated with running contact centres and freeing them to focus time and resource on their growth and productivity.
How Ultracomms differentiates itself in a competitive marketplace:
• Pioneering product roadmap – the Ultracomms in-house R&D team continually works with clients to deliver new features and services that put both Ultracomms and its users at the forefront of the rapidly evolving contact centre market, as well as helping them comply with industry standards and regulations.
• Customer focus – The company has a dedicated support team which provides real-time monitoring, rapid analysis and service ‘fine tuning’ to clients, helping them to get the best results from their campaigns.
• Flexible and cost-effective pricing –Ultracomms’ utility-based business model gives its clients a flexible, cost-effective way to support their contact centre needs, backed by a no-limit 24/7 customer support service.
• Experience – for over ten years, the Hampshire-based company has provided outbound, inbound and blended contact centre services, typically aimed at mid-range UK organisations, helping them to exploit the cloud’s potential. Although Ultracomms has a strong track record in the financial services sector, it also has established customers in a wide variety of industries.
Britannic Technologies is an independent, award-winning systems integrator. VoIP and Contact Centres, Cloud Hosting, Voice and Data Networking, Systems Integration and Application Development are at the heart of the company’s expertise.
With over 30 years’ experience in delivering efficient communication ecosystems across a wide range of sectors including finance, hospitality, housing, insurance, legal and professional services Britannic Technologies is a trusted partner in leveraging communication technology to streamline contact centre operations and boost customer experience.
Britannic partners with industry-leading vendors such as Mitel, Avaya, Microsoft Skype for Business, Red Box Recorders and ComputerTel to deliver state-of-the art technology solutions for your customer service operation. All solutions can be delivered from the cloud, on premise or through a hybrid model.
Additionally, the company’s CTI middleware, SIP exchange platform as well as its Contact Centre Discovery and Customer Experience Consultancy add value over and above the solutions from world-leading vendors.
Britannic’s solutions effectively support you in deliveringomnichannel customer service, first-call resolution, contact centre reporting, agent productivity and operational efficiencies through automation and self-service options.
Trailfinders, Grange Hotels, Markerstudy Group and Family Mosaic Housing are just a few of the customers that have transformed their contact centres with Britannic.
– CNA Best Enterprise Cloud Solution Finalist 2016
– Mitel Contact Centre Partner of the Year 2015
– CNA Best Enterprise Contact Centre 2014
Business Systems is the UK’s largest independent provider of call recording and workforce optimisation technologies including quality monitoring, speech analytics, real time guidance and workforce management solutions.
With over 25 years’ experience, our clients benefit from our broad knowledge and expertise across multiple technologies and platforms and our understanding of the unique dynamics and drivers of the contact centre market.With an established history of service excellence, Business Systems has one of the largest and most experienced engineering resource bases offering expert guidance and support across single and multi-site requirements.
Working with customers to offer unbiased advice on ‘best fit’ solutions from industry leading manufacturers, our broad range of expertise covers: training, consultancy, systems design, implementation and ongoing service delivery and support.Our solutions today range from on-premise equipment to cloud based services for home worker and mobile environments.
Eckoh plc engaging your customers through multiple channels, as well as running a contact centre, is a huge challenge.
Our automated customer self-service and payment solutions help organisations to focus on their core business, reduce operational costs and improve contact centre efficiencies.
Eckoh is the UK’s leading provider of multi-channel customer service and secure payment solutions.Eckoh has more years’ experience in designing hosted speech solutions than any other company in the UK. Certified Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level One compliant, we also offer the widest range of PCI DSS compliant contact centre solutions available on the market.
Our pedigree of cross-sector clients have all benefited from reduced operational costs and improved efficiency, enabling their contact centre to both protect against fraud and focus on more complex enquiries.
Knowledge Powered Solutions (KPS) specialise in providing Knowledge Management (KM) solutions for Call Centres, Service Desks and Shared Service Environments.
The KPS product provides Customer Service staff, internal / external customers and citizen’s access to vital knowledge quickly and easily through a simple to use natural language interface. Public and private sector organisations around the world use the KPS product to deliver productivity gains whilst also enabling an enhanced customer service experience for both agent and customer alike.
Meeting high levels of customer expectations is critical in gaining new customers and retaining existing ones. Improving contact centre efficiency whilst reducing costs is the biggest challenge currently facing the customer service operation.
An effective Knowledge Management System will ensure that agents are empowered with the right information to provide consistent and personalized responses to each customer. KPS’s Knowledge Management Solution provides a single view of multiple knowledge sources including response templates for different channels.
Whether the answer is held on a website, an intranet or a pdf document on a fileshare, KPS’s powerful context based search will not only find the right document but will highlight the area of the document where the answer can be found.
Customers increasingly want to contact the call centre through multiple channels. From web self-service, to social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook, the Knowledge Base needs to be able to retrieve and post out channel appropriate content, in addition to being made accessible via each of these channels. With the ability to tightly integrate KPS’s Knowledge Management solution with the agent’s desktop customer engagement system, agents can progress the customer request quickly and accurately.
Being able to personalise access to knowledge is also key to delivering enhanced customer service. Whether it is an agent being provided direct links to new information in their desktop system or a customer being notified of an issue or a product or service which is directly relevant to them, the KM system provides the tools to push out important information, with an audit trail of who has both received and read this information.
KPS’s Knowledge Management Solution provides agents with the right tools and the right information to provide the high level of service customers expect today.
Netcall Plc is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions.
Netcall’s dedicated solutions help organisations manage the ever changing demands of their customers and prospects efficiently and cost effectively – resulting in increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
The Company offers a platform with a broad set of innovative packaged solutions for end-to-end customer engagement, incorporating intelligent contact handling, workforce optimisation, business process management and enterprise content management.The solutions can be bought either individually or as a suite, on-premise or in the Cloud.
This modular approach gives customers an affordable entry point to the Liberty platform, from which they can both upgrade and expand, protecting their future investments and potentially reducing their number of suppliers.Netcall’s customer base contains over 750 organisations in both the private and public sectors. These include over 70% of the NHS Acute Health Trusts, over 50% of London Borough Councils, major telecoms operators such as BT and Cable & Wireless and leading organisations including The University of Cambridge, The Forestry Commission, Interflora, Lloyds TSB, Odeon, Interserve, Orange, Prudential, British Sugar, and Thames Water.
Sagaciti is a small, intimate, client-focused consultancy built on the personal integrity and experience of its Directors and Co-Founders, and on evidence-based knowledge of what works, and how to achieve it. With 70+ years unique commercial and public sector experience, we have successfully managed, improved and designed end-to-end contact centre operations at all levels.
Sagaciti helps you ‘see the wood from the trees’, looking at your opportunities and challenges End-to-End across your business, simplifying the complexities for you, ensuring your operation is the best it can be. This means you remain focused on the important things – delivering excellent services, growing your business, and achieving your desired outcomes.
If you are involved in Contact Centre Operations, we’re confident we can help you be even better.Why not contact us and see how we might help?
What Sagaciti does:
– We use good judgement and sound evidence to help your business develop, applying practical, sustainable solutions that work in your world.
– We bring transferable learning from elsewhere to directly benefit you.
– We build personal, productive relationships through our friendly, engaging, open and honest approach.
– We provide a bespoke service – it’s us who turn-up and work with you.
– We help you make the right choices to integrate new technology, systems and approaches to your business.
– We operate independently of suppliers so you can be confident our sole focus is your best interest – plain and simple.
– We’re determined to provide excellent value, and are proud to be different from other consultancies, making game-changing consultancy support available to all sizes of business.
– We know technology is a critical enabler; more importantly, we understand why it’s your people who make the real difference.
Our bespoke services are designed to your requirements. The following provide some examples:
– Sagaciti Toolkit™ – A powerful diagnostic tool founded on our Sagaciti Assessment Framework™, developed from industry good practice and our knowledge, skills and experience.
– It collects sound empirical evidence and identifies what works and what doesn’t. It’s flexible and can be deployed from a Team to a Multi-Contact Centre Organisation, as a light-touch or deep-dive review.
– Used successfully in the commercial and public sectors it enables us to:
– Provide a fully evidenced assessment of the current state of your operations (an AS-IS Review);
– Provide fully evidenced findings and recommendations that work for you, enabling change-decisions that improve efficiency, effectiveness and profit;
– Provide a holistic, integrated design of the future of your operations built on the evidence(the TO-BE design);
– Develop fully evidenced Business Cases and recommendations;
– Deliver or assist with Implementation of the changes required to achieve the TO-BE;
– Provide facilitation to deliver new ways of working and process mapping.
– Note: The Sagaciti Toolkit™ is also available on licence.A Free Self-Assessment tool based on our Toolkit is available via ; http://sagaciti.co.uk/index.php/contact/subscribe-to-sagaciti-updates/
– Sagaciti Evaluations – We can provide academic evaluations, or our Sagaciti Hybrid Evaluation combining academic rigour with pragmatic and practical solutions that you can use in your world.
– Sagaciti Project and Programme Management – using Good Judgement Practically Applied™ we offer a bespoke service, based on the evidence, to provide sound recommendations, practical solutions and deliver outcomes.
– Leadership, Facilitation & Lecture Services – We utilise our considerable knowledge and skills to offer:
– Bespoke leadership programmes;
– Leadership support, mentoring and confidence building;
– Help to improve staff capability, confidence, effectiveness & outcome delivery;
– Independent facilitation, presentation and lecture services;
– We specialise in Leadership, Management, Desistance, Evidence-based policy making, and Strategic & Tactical command.
– Specialist Services – Our unique backgrounds mean we are able to offer niche services in regards to Strategic and Tactical Command (critical incidents, ‘Gold/Silver/Bronze’, firearms and public order through to command of the Olympic Torch), along with major & serious crime investigations (including homicide, homicide review, serious case reviews and crimes in action at PIP L3 and L4 experience).
We are always happy to talk about the challenges and issues you are facing and it costs nothing!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and see how we might be able to help.
Hosted & network-level contact centre management solutions
Syntec (formerly Syntec Telecom) provides a fully-integrated suite of telephony and software solutions designed to enable efficient management of all aspects of your call centre and contact centre activities.
Products include the full range of telephony services as well as contact centre management systems, PCI DSS solutions and marketing analytics capabilities.
SyntecTelecom – network level innovation
We are an Ofcom-regulated network switch operator handling over 80 million calls a year so you can be confident that your calls are in safe hands.
We can handle your call traffic via our digital interconnects (PSTN) as well as Voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP, with our additional network-level services giving you fully integrated Syntec control.
AgentCall – cloud contact centre management
AgentCall co-ordinates contact centre agents, remote and home workers with live and historic reporting and a web-based management interface.
No new hardware or CAPEX is required.
AgentCall works with your existing phones and systems to manage & distribute calls, webchat, e-mail & SMS, with other Syntec hosted services including: Intelligent Call Control; Call Queuing, Queue Management & Automated Call Distribution (IVR); Call Diversion & Disaster Recovery; CallRecord; and outbound diallers.
CardEasy ‘keypad payment by phone’ PCI DSS solutions
CardEasy de-scopes your call centre and home workers from PCI DSS audit requirements. Sensitive card information is hidden from agents & call recordings, and the agent remains in conversation with the customer throughout, with the payment authorisation advised to the agent in real time.
A customer self-service Autopay (IVR ) version is also available for out of hours payments or where no agent is required .
ResponseTrack – call tracking & analytics to measure your marketing
ResponseTrack uses dynamic phone number replacement on your website to identify the website searches, keywords & visitors generating your telephone enquiries & sales, for analysis of your online marketing spend/ ROI, with real-time reports and ScreenView caller information display and websession sharing between agent and customer.
Other marketing response options include after-call Customer Surveys and the full range of Geographic & Non-geographic numbers (01/02 & 03, 0800, 0844/0871 etc.) to track & report advertising results. Revenue- sharing is available where applicable.
For additional Information on Click on the Website Link