Agent Assisted Card Payments
Ultracomms was founded over a decade ago as Europe’s first ever cloud-based contact centre solution provider. Today, the company is positioned as one of the UK’s most innovative contact centre solution providers, with services designed to help customers balance the key elements involved in managing a successful contact centre: cost of ownership, cloud infrastructure, customer engagement, customer interaction and compliance.
Balancing these crucial 5C’s helps us deliver measureable benefits to clients, empowering them to reduce the cost and risks associated with running contact centres and freeing them to focus time and resource on their growth and productivity.
How Ultracomms differentiates itself in a competitive marketplace:
• Pioneering product roadmap – the Ultracomms in-house R&D team continually works with clients to deliver new features and services that put both Ultracomms and its users at the forefront of the rapidly evolving contact centre market, as well as helping them comply with industry standards and regulations.
• Customer focus – The company has a dedicated support team which provides real-time monitoring, rapid analysis and service ‘fine tuning’ to clients, helping them to get the best results from their campaigns.
• Flexible and cost-effective pricing –Ultracomms’ utility-based business model gives its clients a flexible, cost-effective way to support their contact centre needs, backed by a no-limit 24/7 customer support service.
• Experience – for over ten years, the Hampshire-based company has provided outbound, inbound and blended contact centre services, typically aimed at mid-range UK organisations, helping them to exploit the cloud’s potential. Although Ultracomms has a strong track record in the financial services sector, it also has established customers in a wide variety of industries.
Content Guru is a multi-award-winning provider of cloud-based communication solutions, delivering services through storm®, Europe’s largest and most versatile Cloud Contact Centre & Communications Integration™ platform.
Hundreds of the world’s largest organisations are powered by storm, in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, and include EDF Energy, Chubb and National Rail Enquiries.
These clients choose the platform for its unparalleled scalability and reliability in handling enormous volumes of multi-channel communications, its flexibility in consistently delivering best-in-class services anywhere, anyhow and at any time, and its scope for truly global deployments.
storm supports hundreds of applications, including:
– Multi-channel Cloud Contact Centre & Unified Communications (email, voice, SMS, IM, web and social media from a single platform)
– Communications Integration (converging data and communications, and enabling disparate systems to interoperate)
– Propensity modelling (interpreting data sources to deliver mass-personalised messaging and unprecedented customer engagement)
Encoded is a leading PCI DSS* compliant provider of interactive contact centre payment solutions. Encoded solutions are designed to fulfil three key objectives:
• Reduce costs by automating business processes
• Increase sales by offering new fulfilment channels
• Improve customer service by maximising resource efficiency
Encoded Ltd was founded in 2001 to offer affordable, pay-as-you-go solutions to contact centres both large and small. In 2011 the company went through full PCI DSS Level 1 accreditation with an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and was awarded the top level of compliance and an Attestation of Compliance (AOC). This level of compliance only applies to organisations that store, process and/or transmit more than 300,000 Visa transactions per year.
Encoded operates as a long-term consultative partner with many of its customers which range from major enterprises to more boutique SME businesses in the UK and Internationally.
Encoded’s established network of partners means it can provide flexible cloud-based or customer premises equipment (CPE) solutions at competitive prices. The Encoded pricing model means customers are only charged for successful transactions. Therefore the team stays close to ensure the service performs as perfectly as possible.
Netcall Plc is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions.
Netcall’s dedicated solutions help organisations manage the ever changing demands of their customers and prospects efficiently and cost effectively – resulting in increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
The Company offers a platform with a broad set of innovative packaged solutions for end-to-end customer engagement, incorporating intelligent contact handling, workforce optimisation, business process management and enterprise content management.The solutions can be bought either individually or as a suite, on-premise or in the Cloud.
This modular approach gives customers an affordable entry point to the Liberty platform, from which they can both upgrade and expand, protecting their future investments and potentially reducing their number of suppliers.Netcall’s customer base contains over 750 organisations in both the private and public sectors. These include over 70% of the NHS Acute Health Trusts, over 50% of London Borough Councils, major telecoms operators such as BT and Cable & Wireless and leading organisations including The University of Cambridge, The Forestry Commission, Interflora, Lloyds TSB, Odeon, Interserve, Orange, Prudential, British Sugar, and Thames Water.
Hosted & network-level contact centre management solutions
Syntec (formerly Syntec Telecom) provides a fully-integrated suite of telephony and software solutions designed to enable efficient management of all aspects of your call centre and contact centre activities.
Products include the full range of telephony services as well as contact centre management systems, PCI DSS solutions and marketing analytics capabilities.
SyntecTelecom – network level innovation
We are an Ofcom-regulated network switch operator handling over 80 million calls a year so you can be confident that your calls are in safe hands.
We can handle your call traffic via our digital interconnects (PSTN) as well as Voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP, with our additional network-level services giving you fully integrated Syntec control.
AgentCall – cloud contact centre management
AgentCall co-ordinates contact centre agents, remote and home workers with live and historic reporting and a web-based management interface.
No new hardware or CAPEX is required.
AgentCall works with your existing phones and systems to manage & distribute calls, webchat, e-mail & SMS, with other Syntec hosted services including: Intelligent Call Control; Call Queuing, Queue Management & Automated Call Distribution (IVR); Call Diversion & Disaster Recovery; CallRecord; and outbound diallers.
CardEasy ‘keypad payment by phone’ PCI DSS solutions
CardEasy de-scopes your call centre and home workers from PCI DSS audit requirements. Sensitive card information is hidden from agents & call recordings, and the agent remains in conversation with the customer throughout, with the payment authorisation advised to the agent in real time.
A customer self-service Autopay (IVR ) version is also available for out of hours payments or where no agent is required .
ResponseTrack – call tracking & analytics to measure your marketing
ResponseTrack uses dynamic phone number replacement on your website to identify the website searches, keywords & visitors generating your telephone enquiries & sales, for analysis of your online marketing spend/ ROI, with real-time reports and ScreenView caller information display and websession sharing between agent and customer.
Other marketing response options include after-call Customer Surveys and the full range of Geographic & Non-geographic numbers (01/02 & 03, 0800, 0844/0871 etc.) to track & report advertising results. Revenue- sharing is available where applicable.
For additional Information on Click on the Website Link